Closing systems for pedestrian gates with a special integrated hydraulic mechanism, making it possible to automate and regulate gate closing. Designed to bear up to 120kg and for widths up to 1000mm (according to the different possible combinations). Available in three models: Ariete SM, Ariete 57 and Ariete 108.
Available in the S version featuring aluminium bracket for screwing installation, and the W version featuring iron bracket for welding installation, while the post brackets for affixing hinge to gate may be purchased separately.
- Non-automated hinge to be used in pairs for non-automatic gate closure, or in combination with all the other hinges available in the same Ariete Standard category.
- Automated hydraulic hinge with closure speed adjustable by turning a nozzle
- The hinge can be used in combination with an Ariete SM or in combination with an Ariete 57 hinge
- The Ariete 57 hinge also comes in the Ariete 57 SF option (stop-less): in this case the gate does not remain open, instead closing from 90° to 0°
- Automated hydraulic hinge with the option of closure adjustment using two independent nozzles; one for adjusting the closing speed and a second nozzle for adjusting the final release. Perfect for electric locks
- The hinge can be used in combination with an Ariete SM or in combination with an Ariete 108 hinge
- The Ariete 108 hinge also comes in the Ariete 108 SF option (stop-less): in this case the gate does not remain open, instead closing from 90° to 0°