The TUTOR range is made up of different options depending on the shower enclosure opening length and door weight.
All pneumatic actuators integrate perfectly with the sliding tracks and can be installed both vertically (from above) and frontally, by fixing them to the appropriate hydraulics.
- Manual opening of the sliding door up to the TUTOR maximum opening
- Door self-closure from door fully open to door fully closed
- Pre-set, fully controlled closing speed
- Closure force adjustment by rotating the ring nut with anti-unscrewing protection; this function allows the increase of the closure force by approximately 20% and its decrease by approximately 5% of the pre-set value
- SoftClose function activated when the door is opened to, at least, more than half of its swing
- Both options can be used for both left and right doors
- In the SC/B option, the door retention is activated when the door is opened fully