All the actuators are available in different lengths, based on the door opening, and can be integrated inside the sliding tracks of the cabinet or refrigerator door. The tutor can also be installed both vertically (from above) and frontally, by fixing it to the appropriate adaptors.
- Manual opening of the sliding door up to the TUTOR maximum opening
- Door self-closure from door fully open to door fully closed
- Pre-set, fully controlled closing speed
- Closure force adjustment by rotating the ring nut with anti-unscrewing protection
- SoftClose function activated when the door is opened to, at least, more than half of its swing
- Both options can be used for both left and right doors
- In the SC/B option, the door retention is activated when the door is opened fully while for the door automatic closing, from the TUTOR unlock activation until the door is completely closed